I am thinking about doing this.
1. I noticed that if you chose single occupancy that there could be an addition charge. How much would that be and would that mean we get a room to ourselves?
2. If you go with payment option. How many months do you pay?
3. Does the $2650 include tax? If not, what is the tax?
4. What extra fees are there? I am assuming that meals are not paid for.
5. What are your payment methods?
Good morning everyone!
Question answering time...
1. The additional charge: I'm still waiting on confirmation from our hotel, but I expect this charge will be about $350 additional - and yes, that would mean you get a room all to yourself.
2. The law mandates that all payments must be in before the departure date, so at the moment, eight months. That would equal $340 a month (except for your first payment, which would be $240 because of discounts).
3. All taxes are included. ^_^
4. Extra fees: Meals are not covered, as you guessed. We do this because the restaurants offering payments ahead of time are either a)expensive and/or b)not that good. We take the group to restaurants and "hole-in-the-wall" type establishments that are inexpensive but also delicious (we like to eat cheap too!
) Beyond that, there are no extra fees. We do offer travel insurance packages for people who want them, but it's optional.
5. We accept credit card, bank transfers, and checks.
Hope this info helps!